Kate Steampunk and Beauty Photo shoot
Date | 24.02.2013
Location | Mad Keane Studios, Launceston
Make Up Artist | Kate Eastoe
Launceston Photographer/Digital Artist | Andrew Keane, Mad Keane Photography
Last month the very beautiful and talented model, Kate came around to collaborate on a series of images we both wanted to do. We were aiming on a set of images inspired by the movie Sucker Punch, a terrible movie, but one with great imagery. The images were a cross between glamour, steampunk photography, with a hint of True Blood and Indiana Jones thrown in. Lots of sword,goggles, lace and wigs were involved plus hundreds of hours of compositing to get the tones and look I wanted.
Kate is a great model, very professional, friendly and talented. You can check out more of her work on Model Mayhem at this link.
Here is just some of the awards she has won and promotional work she had done.
- Ralph ASMY heats and finals (FEB 08),
- Winner of Miss Tassie Nats (09).
- Promo/grid girl for DSG@Home around Australia (V8s – 2009)
- Promotions (on and off premise) for Ruski Chill-VOK Beverages (2009-ongoing)
- Promotions for Monster Energy (2010-ongoing)
- Promotion for Lexus Golf Sponsorship (March 2010)
- TV advertisement/photoshoot for FUJI Cameras international.
- Ring girl for Richardson’s Harley Davidson Amateur Fights and Bikes Day (2010)
- Varied Promotional work for Richardson’s Harley Davidson (2010 – ongoing)
- Hostess/ambassador for Nant distillery at Whisky Live – Sydney (Aug 2010)
- Hostess at Nant Distillery (monthly ongoing)
- Promotional work around Australia for National Foods (2009 – ongoing)
- Photoshoot for Nant Estate and Distillery (Nov 2010)
- Winner – Miss Hawaiian Tropic Tasmania – Jan 2011
- Winner – Miss Powercruise Tasmania – Jan 2011
- Promotional work on and off premise – Vok Beverages (2010 – ongoing)
So without further ado, here are some of my favourites from the shoot. Continue reading